Plight of Migrant workers
Pregnant migrant labourer delivers baby while walking home, walks another 150 km after delivery Continue
Migrants at St Stanislaus School, Bandra – Caught in images
Through the wonderful Efforts of Fr Frazer, Fr Felix & Tony Coelho.
Meal time caught on Video
Using their Free time and some income too – Making Masks
Video of work in Progress
An Input on Health Care – By Dr Namrata
Keeping the Place Clean
Daily Movie time
Hats off to this Retired Teacher
The current situation had me worried, not for my daily supplies, but that I was unable to do anything… Continue
Cause an Outbreak of Kindness
Try out one of these great ideas that I pulled out from an article of Medical Health Foundation, UK
Italian priest dies after giving his respirator to younger patient he did not know.
An Italian priest who contracted coronavirus has died after donating his respirator to a younger patient who was also battling the illness. He was described as “cheerful and full of enthusiasm”, Continue
Prayer intentions in Covid Times
1. Ever Loving Father, We thank you for the constant love that you shower upon us. In the midst of this Corona virus pandemic and at every moment of our lives, may we place our complete trust in you.
*Response/-* ¬_Ever loving Father, we place our trust in You._
2. Lord Jesus Christ, Our Compassionate Brother, Upon the Cross you bore our weakness and carried our pain, may we follow your example and reach out to all those in need.
*Response/-* _Compassionate Jesus, Make us more like you_
3. Holy Spirit, Sprit of Wisdom and understanding, Enlighten those in authority and all health communities to act swiftly and well to control and eradicate this pandemic that has plagued us.
*Response/-* _Spirit of Wisdom, Enlighten us_
4. Mother Mary Health of the Sick, We ask you to intercede for the peace and healing of all those infected with the Corona virus and comfort those who need your motherly care.
_*Hail Mary … Holy Mary…*¬_
Prayer of Pope Francis to Mother Mary for Protection in Covid times
Pope Francis composes a prayer to Our Lady, Health of the Sick, to implore her protection during the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic. (You may want to Pray this prayer) Continue
How to keep body, mind and soul Healthy & well:
(My Summary of the Key points made By the Directors of W.H.O. & UNICEF on for sermon)
Stick to a Daily Routine: Get up and go to sleep at regular times. Get dressed, Exercise. Do the dishes etc. Now in that daily schedule have the following:
- 30 min for adults and 1 hour for children. – you may need to do it at home
- Don’t sit in same position for long periods. 3 min break every 30 minutes